Energy is key when riding. Eating the right snack on the road can make the difference. Our partner and caterer Patrick Niessen, created the right cereals bar recipe just for the Schleck Gran Fondo riders! Get to work and your pockets will be full of healthy & homemade treats for your next ride!
- 100gr no-sugar Corn Flakes
- 100gr exotic fruits
- 50gr almonds or nuts
- 25gr butter
- 3 large spoons of honey
- Crush the Corn-Flakes with a pestle. Don’t go to hard, you don’t want powder
- Crunch the almonds
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Add melted butter & honey
- Place the mix on a pan and spread it nicely.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes at 160°C
- Cut the bars and let them cool down
- Go for a ride, enjoy your homemade snack!